Less Weight. More Freight.
Floor crossmembers weld to the main beam, side rail and floor to form a super stiff structure, eliminating the need for knee braces for a lighter weight trailer and less maintenance. In addition, the extruded, hollow core, aluminum floor system welds to the top flange of the main beam, creating a stronger beam section while also reducing weight.
Greater Flexibility. More Loaded Miles.
The Lock-Rite™ multi-position tie down system offers flexibility to either tie down narrow loads to the center of the trailer or to the outside siderails. This patent-pending design also allows the use of either straps or chain ties to secure loads.
The ultimate in performance, the Benson aluminum platform provides exceptional fuel economy, corrosion resistance and increased payloads. Known for its fleet-proven design, this trailer offers greater load and operating flexibility, lower maintenance and longer trailer life. Ideal for owner operators and large fleets alike, this trailer will meet all the requirements for your specific application. After this trailer, you won’t want to pull anything else.
Superior Main Beam Design. Lower Maintenance.
The two-piece, welded main beam design eliminates the need for mechanical fasteners by welding on the neutral axis of the main beam where bending stress is minimal. Unlike bolted designs, this main beam doesn’t have fasteners, which eventually loosen, requiring additional maintenance over its lifetime.
Better Highway Visibility.
The enhanced visibility lighting system offers three stop/tail/turn lights and five dual-function side marker lights. The side marker lights also function as turn signals for improved visibility to motorists. In addition, the one-piece, tubular bumper includes an extruded grip surface. Unlike smooth surfaces, the grip surface allows for easier access to the flatbed.
(1) Main Beam Design – The two-piece, welded main beam design eliminates the need for mechanical fasteners by welding on the neutral axis of the main beam where bending stress is minimal. Unlike bolted designs, this main beam doesn’t have fasteners, which eventually loosen, requiring additional maintenance over its lifetime.
(2) Crossmember Design and Spacing – Extruded 6061-T6 aluminum, “C” shape floor crossmembers on 16″ centers is standard. Floor crossmembers weld to the main beam, siderail and floor to form a sturdy structure, eliminating the need for knee braces for a lighter weight trailer and less maintenance. Unlike most flatbeds, our aluminum trailer comes standard with five additional crossmembers on 8″ centers to support steel coil hauls. An optional full-length coil haul package is available.
(3) Siderail Design – The Lock-Rite™ multi-position tie down system offers flexibility to either tie down narrow loads to the center of the trailer or to the outside siderails. This patent-pending design also allows the use of either straps or chain ties to secure loads. In addition, radius edges on the box section siderail reduce the wear of winch straps, while the aluminum rubrail with recessed grooves protects conspicuity tape. The aluminum stake pockets are tumbled to remove burrs and sharp edges. Stake pockets on 24″ centers and large diameter spools complete the siderail assembly.
(4) Floor System – The 1-1/4″ thick extruded, hollow-core, aluminum floor welds to the top flange of the main beam, creating a stronger beam section while reducing weight. Three apitong nailing strips come standard with two outboard strips and one double-width center nailer. Additional floor systems are available.
(5) Electrical & Light Design – The enhanced visibility lighting system offers three LED stop/tail/turn lights and five dual-function LED side marker lights. The side marker lights also function as turn signals for improved motorist visibility.
(6) Suspension Design – The Hendrickson INTRAXX® AANT air suspension comes standard with the manufacturer’s HXL5™ 5-year warranty. The P-spindle wheel ends provide longer wheel end life.
(7) Bumper with Extruded Grip Surface – The one-piece, tubular bumper includes an extruded grip surface. Unlike smooth surfaces, the grip surface allows for easier access to the flatbed.
Length: 28’ – 53″
Width: 96″ and 102″
524: 52,000 in 4’ / 57,000 lb in 10’ / 110,000 lb evenly distributed
624: 62,000 in 4’ / 68,000 lb in 10’ / 125,000 lb evenly distributed
724: 72,000 in 4’ / 78,000 lb in 10’ / 140,000 lb evenly distributed
Est. Base Weight(s):
524: 8,712 lb / 3,952 kg
624: 8,842 lb / 4,011 kg
724: 8,952 lb / 4,061 kg
Main Beam Design:
Welded, 2-piece, 6061 T6 extruded aluminum “T” cross sectionsBeams welded along neutral axis
Floor sections welded to top flange of main beam
Top tee extrusion with integral Lock-Rite groove
High-strength, main beam camber cut in lower aluminum “T” section
Front End Design:
Bright finish, fabricated aluminum front crossmember
Center mount gladhands and 7-way on removable access panel for ease of maintenance
5/16” steel coupler plate bolted to main beams and frame
Kingpin settings 18”- 36”
JOST A-400 landing gear
Heavy-duty cross and aft bracing
Rear End Design:
Closed section extruded rear light box
Three rear stake pockets with extruded pocket protector
Tubular bumper uprights with flanges for mounting accessories
Extruded grip surface on top of bumper tube
Heavy-duty rubber dock bumpers mounted vertically with three bolts
Bumper assemblies are United States Department of Transportation (DOT) and Transport Canada compliant
Extruded box section side rail with integral Lock-Rite groove
Radius edges to prevent strap damage
“LL” sliding winch track roadside, bolt-on design
Tumbled aluminum stake pockets on 24” centers remove burrs and sharp edges
Large diameter double pipe spools
Extruded aluminum rub rail with recessed groove to protect conspicuity tape
Crossmember Design and Floor System:
4-7/8” aluminum C- channel crossmembers on 16” centers
1-1/4” hollow core box design, extruded aluminum with four apitong nailers, two singles on the outside and a double in the center
Crossmembers welded vertically to siderail and main beam; horizontally to floor, reducing stresses
Includes coil package with five additional aluminum crossmembers on 8” centers
Lightweight, formed suspension crossmembers at suspension hangers and air springs
Bolt-on, lower steel C-channel and strut bracing
Hendrickson INTRAAX®AANT 23K air suspension comes with the manufacturer’s HXL5™ 5-year warranty
Suspension rated at 23,000 lb per axle
121” tandem widespread axle setting
Hendrickson Quik-Align® axle alignment
Hendrickson HP Axle with large bearings, parallel “P” spindle wheel ends
ADI hub with centrifuse drum
Haldex Gold Seal® brake chamber with Haldex automatic slack adjuster
Steel disc wheels
Air and electrical accessible through removable aluminum front plate
Below deck air and wire routing for ease of maintenance
Recessed oval stop/tail/turn lights
Truck-Lite® 36 series dual function LED lights, five marker lights per side
Enhanced visibility lighting system, which includes flashing dual function side marker lights that correspond with turn signals
Truck-Lite series 88 harness system
Meritor® 4S/2M anti-lock brake system (ABS)
– Additional air and electric configurations
– Additional aluminum components available
– Additional coil packages
– Additional floor packages
– Air scale/manual dump
– Alternate crossmember spacing available
– Auxiliary front socket on front plate
– Customized bumper filler plates
– Disc brakes
– Dunnage racks
– Dust shields
– Factory installed removable or permanent DOT rated and non-DOT rated bulkheads
– Multiple axle configurations, sliding suspensions and lift axles
– Multiple freight securement options
– Rear axle electric dump
– Roll stability systems
– Storage boxes
– Tire carrier
– Tire inflation systems
– Tire pressure monitoring systems
– Wide base tires